Pick and mix from a range of less academically focussed talks either side of the Conference. Hear from AT practitioners, health and social care providers, European Project Consortiums and the AAATE itself in these events throughout the Congress week:
Tuesday 12th September events
- Strategic aspects of standardisation and certification in the field of eAccessibility and eInclusion
- The Barriers and Enablers to introducing new technologies into the NHS – A Therapy perspective.
- Health linked AT services
- Change Management Seminar
- Global Challenges in Assistive Technology pre-conference event*
Register for the full day for just £176.00. Registration includes admittance to the AAATE Satellite Event day on Tuesday 12/09/2017 as well as lunch and refreshments on this day.
*Global Challenges event is included in full Conference registration or Tuesday Satellite day registration or can be booked separately for £40.00. Please note this event is in The Diamond.
Friday 15th September events
- Evaluating Technology – supported complex health and social interventions
- The role of technology in social isolation and loneliness in later life
Don’t forget about T4I2017. Register to join us at this one day, UK assistive technology Conference on Friday 15th September to discuss issues and innovation in AT related best practice, innovation and service delivery. Find out more here.
Contact us to join with your Satellite Event on Monday 11th September. We still have availability for your workshop or presentation.
The Extended programme for the Congress week with all event information can be found here.
If you have any questions about the programme, email us: AAATE2017@sheffield.ac.uk