The role will be based in the Clinical Trials Research Unit (CTRU) and will focus on providing governance support for the trial with tasks including:
- Reporting and applying to funders, ethics committees, Research and Development (R&D) departments
- Assisting the Chief Investigator (CI) to identify and set-up a further two sites for the trial
- Setting up important trial meetings including the Trial Steering Committee and Management Group
- Maintaining the Trial Master file
- Receiving and processing adverse event forms
How to apply:
Applications should be made via this website, reference number UOS012854.