The Health Services Research Network (HSRN) Symposium presents multidisciplinary health services research including presentations, posters, plenaries from research and service leaders and commissioned themes. A wide range of delegates attend from NHS and social care, patient groups, Universities, industry commercial consultants, service leaders and policy makers.
The confirmed speakers are:
- Professor Naomi Fulop, University College London – Symposium Chair
- Professor Nick Black, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine – Measuring Quality(Landmark evidence)
- Professor Martin Roland, University of Cambridge – Integrated Care
- Dr Lisa Simpson, Academy Health – Global Health Services Research
- Professor Jeremy Wyatt, University of Leeds – Data Futures
- Dr Mary Baker, Research Advocate – Research for Patient Benefit
- Dr Judith Smith, The Nuffield Trust – Care after Francis
Delegates are welcomes to attend the symposium dinner - 19th June at the Nottingham Conference Centre (must book in advance to attend)
To find out more or to book a place please click here.