Our CATCH Researchers working in the Telehealth and Care Technologies Theme (TaCT) have been funded and supported by National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC) Yorkshire and Humber (YH) January 2014 - 30th September 2019.
NIHR CLAHRC YH ended on 30th September 2019 and we have produced a number of communications to disseminate our impact and legacy.
- been a collaboration
- is more than the sum of its parts
- made a difference to people across Yorkshire and Humber
- produced high quality research
- ADHD: is there an app for that?
- The use of telemedicine for remote healthcare provision in care home settings
- Ready steady go: a telehealth implementation toolkit