The deadline for applications to be received is 16th August 2015.
- The standard UK/EU tuition fee for PhD study
- Annual tax-free maintenance stipend at the standard UK Research Council rate (currently £14,057 for the 2015/16 academic year)
- Candidates must have a 2.1 or above in Computer Science, or a closely related subject, and have excellent programming skills.
- Some prior experience of speech technology applications is highly desirable.
- Previous exposure to healthcare research and assistive technology would be a distinct advantage, as is other previous experience of carrying out research.
- Your CV
- A Cover letter detailing your suitability for PhD study and for the research topic
- Two references, preferably with at least one academic reference discussing your suitability for PhD study
- Details of your academic qualifications and your English Language proficiency (such a UK A levels, GCSEs, a degree from a UK Higher Education institution, or English language qualifications such as the IELTS exam